EARLY APPLICATION: Participation fee for each delegate is 160 TL(without accomodation) and 300 TL (with accomodation).
LATE APPLICATION: Participation fee for each delegate is 180 TL(without accomodation) and 330 TL (with accomodation).
Early Application Period ends on January 29 2017.
FEE INCLUDING THE PRE-CONFERENCE TRIP: For all foreign participants who wish to attend the pre-conference trip on April 18-19, participation fee is fixed amount of 150$.
Delegation applications will be closed on March 26, 2017 and no applications will be received after this date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants are required to pay their participation fee until they receive an acceptance mail from EUROsimA 2017 Public Relations team. There will be no refund for wrongly paid fees.
- EUROsimA is not in any way responsible for any transaction fees applied by the banks during the international or national money transfer processes. Please consult to your bank and be informed about the possible deductions before completing your payment. When necessary, the deficient amount can be requested by the organization team on the first day of the conference with a prior notice.
- The application process for EUROsimA will not be completed until our business & logistics team receives the application fee. EUROsimA cannot assure any quota without receiving the application fee.
- A scan of the bank receipt should be delivered to Business Team within 7 business days after the payment details are sent to the applicants.
- To be able to participate in EUROsimA 2017, regardless of their position, all participants should fall within certain age limitations. Applicants younger than 16 and older than 25 years as of 20th April 2017 cannot participate in EUROsimA 2017. Advisors are not subject to the maximum age limitation.
- Due to legal reasons, EUROsimA organization team may impose some limitations on social events for participants under 18 years of age.
- High school delegations that are coming from outside of Ankara must be accompanied by a responsible advisor.
- When necessary, academic team reserves the right to assign you a committee or country which may not match with your preferences.
- The organization team of EUROsimA reserves the right to demand from the heads of delegations to reduce the size of the delegation due to certain logistical and academic reasons.
- If necessary, there can be some modifications on the conference schedule, composition of the committees, or the participation fee with prior notification on official EUROsimA website.
- The cultural trip to Istanbul is exclusive for foreign participants of EUROsimA. Participants who have a permanent residence outside Turkey and those who are carrying a non-Turkish passport but living temporarily in Turkey are eligible to participate in the cultural trip.
- EUROsimA 2017 holds the right to alter participation fees if it is seen as necessary.
- Although EUROsimA never ever sends unnecessary e-mails and messages using the contact information provided by the participants, by agreeing on this terms and conditions, the applicants give EUROsimA organizers permission to share the contact information of the participants with the future organizers of EUROsimA, partner conferences, and sponsors.
- Applicants express their commitment to the terms and conditions above by continuing their application process and sending their application. Hereby, participants accept that every information provided in the application form by the applicants are correct. In order to ensure the implementation of the honor code of EUROsimA, our teams reserve right to conduct an investigation, or ask for some supplementary documents such as the earlier participation certificates in case of a disputable data in the application.